Downtown Lafayette Trail Neighborhood Charmer
3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1172± Sq. Ft. | .18± Acre Lot | Built In 1941
Click below to view
Bursting with charm and character, this turn-key home is located on a corner lot close to downtown Lafayette, schools, shops, and the loved Lafayette/Moraga trail! Interior features include hardwood floors, skylights, fresh paint, and fresh carpet in the primary suite. A light-filled living room opens to a dining room and kitchen that overlooks the backyard.
Entertain, relax and play in the delightful backyard with a spacious raised patio and level lawn. The front yard features a circular driveway and covered porch adding functionality and curb appeal to this move-in ready property.
Just steps away from Lafayette Elementary, Stanley Middle School, the Lafayette-Moraga trail and Downtown Lafayette, this home is perfectly positioned for walking and biking around town yet only minutes from BART and Hwy. 24/680.
- Living room with wide-plank hardwoods, brick fireplace, skylight, plantation shutters, and slider to back patio
- Dining room with hardwoods, plantation shutters and built-in corner shelving
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tile floors and door to the backyard
- Primary bedroom features fresh carpet, walk-in closet and en-suite bath with shower
- Two secondary bedrooms with hardwood floors (one with door to the backyard) share the full hall bath
- Two-car garage with washer/dryer hook ups and attic storage
- Tranquil and private backyard with spacious patio for entertaining, built-in charcoal BBQ, level lawn, mature trees, drip irrigation, and view of the Las Trampas Creek
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: fresh interior paint, recessed lighting, newly installed back fence, and fresh sod
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.